Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Countdown (0) ONE YEAR LATER.

My attempt in posting for 10 days was unsuccessful. I'm not apologizing. Just stating the facts.

Today we celebrate ONE (1) year of owning this home/promise/blessing.

TRUST. I never thought a renovation would teach me something about my marriage (of course it did), but it did. And since TODAY we are celebrating ONE YEAR I'm gonna shout out to the genius behind all of these posts.

Brandon. BRANDON. BrAnDoN.

It's true. Most people think that the "woman" has all of the ideas and the "man" makes them happen, but in this case, I spent most of my time taking care of our kiddos and I had to learn to trust Brandon to make huge, HUGE, decisions.

I get it. This is just a house, but the layout of your kitchen, using a deck or natural stone, these are kinda a big deal. So I trusted him. My man. And I was never let down (ok, maybe once, when he took ALL the molding and trim off the doors and windows).

When you love, you trust. And when you trust, you love deeper.

Without further ado, the great room and living room, where we hang and tickle the kids and write and read and the master, our changes from blue to neutral.

If you're scoffing at all the chatter over a house, you fail to see the real story here. It's through the "things" through the labor, that He shows us what is really good and he uses the crazy things, like donkeys and renovations, to confound our human minds.

It's good. It's so good. So, without further ado...
Disclaimer: Blogspot was super moody today and would not allow me to move pictures around easily.  I apologize if before/after shots are not in the correct order on your browser.

Before
Before
Progress
Progress

After!!!

Before






After!!!

Before
Progress

  
After!!!
Before
After!!!

No comments: