Monday, January 18, 2016

A word.

I dabbled in the eyeshadow while he whispered in my ear. I stood at this dresser, same as days past, and He spoke. 

The year of ME. This year. You've cared for your children. You've prayed over your husband. You've interceded for friends and you've loved on your family. 

And you will continue to do so. 

But this, this is the year of ME. 

Because when you look more like yourself you look more like me, he said. 

It's the year to cast the rod. It's a year to make dreams goals. It's a year of motion, not suggestion, for the wildest desires, closest to your heart. 

Because when you look more like yourself, you look more like me, he said. 

Who are you...now. 

Because you've changed. And he loves you. He's ready to run with you...

In 2016. 




No comments: